Help urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help urgent

Thanks for replies ive put a few pics on of my plants with this post, im using potting soil so there shouldn't be any nutes in, im using the flora grow trio im puyting a third of strength in so if its 1.5ml to a litre im putting 0.5ml in to 2litres of ph water 6.5 im watering every other day when the tops dry and down to the first knuckle my ph run off was 7.5 i tried to flush them last night and the ph was going up to like 7.9 the ppm so if anybody can help me by looking at my pics of plants and reading my other posts and this one aswell would be much appreciated thanks, do these look the right for there age apart from whats wrong there 22 days old thanks

If you’re using 0.5 ml of nutes in 2 liters of water that would be 1/6 strength. Your plants need more nutes. Try mixing 1.5 ml of nutes in 2 liters of water to get a 1/2 strength nutrient solution. Adjust your water pH to 6.0-6.2. Add 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) to one gallon of water and water with this 1-2 times a week. I would trim off the lower leaves that are yellowing or dying. I would also repot to bigger 2-3 gallon pots.
    Last edited by Korn; 08-03-2020, 11:01 AM.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

have they become rootbound do you think? im not an expert by any means just throwing it out there

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they are root bound

All that effort you should really read up and try out the DWC kratky method it’s easy and you seem to have everything already o go hydro. Hydro creates up to 60% higher yields and bigger plants in less time.

Comment

thanks for the help guys i am putting them in 6gallon pots on the 12 unfortuantley i cant do it before going to let pots dry out totaly then start new watering and feeding also i will switch to hydro when i got few grows under my belt and when saved up enough money thanks again people

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you feel about this grow? growell when i see this many plants suffering in root bound state makes me sad. Did you not for see this happening? These will be stunted in my opinion waiting so long.

Could use about 50 holes drilled around the bottom of each one of those pots.. and if your new 6 gallon pots are plastic..put lotsa holes in them first.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

i put more holes in the pots i am totaly gutted the way they i havent watered them for 3 days so i can change the watering feeding just gave them 200ml ph6.6 micro1ml gro1.5 bloom0.5 pinch epsom salt half teaspoon molasses 2 litres water they got nitrogen defience lime green i think plus i didnt think they would get rot bound so quick theybeen in pots 18days i dried out someone said i wa over watering just hope i doing right thing and they bounce back thanks for everyones help and input anymore help please let me know

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well live and learn i've been best of luck sure hope they pull out of it.

Remember to enjoy growing we all make mistakes and things go wrong just a matter of learning as we go and from others. Im only 10 days into my first grow and today is the first day I havnt been to worried about my plant. Just keep a note of whats gone wrong how you fixed it.

Comment

ye thanks i hope so to do u think i doing right thing to fix them

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              growell do not give up it's learning and these can make it maybe just choose the best looking ones. Heck back in the day we were smoking male flowers not knowing shit so don't give up.

Dude all you gotta do is place your spread hand over one of em with the stem between your fingers, upend the pot and bang it on the edge of the table and boom look at the roots to see whats what. I doubt the're root bound. Your little pots are no different from solo cups. This works best if the soil is a little damp to help hold the whole shebang together. It is time to pot up, I would go 3 gal. fiber, if you go plastic, the more holes the better, and use lotsa perlite. Transplant, heft the dry pots so you can tell by the weight when they need water again then water with 1/2 str. nutes in Phed water. Try not to over think shit and learn patients lots of patients. Grow on bro.

Comment

thanks i try got another as well struggling to keep temps down as well going 31c got 2mhigh 2.4mlong 1.4mwidth tent 1 4inch fan come with tent crap and 1 4inch black orchid fan taking air and just got 8inch black orchid fan blowing air in and 2 16inch ram louver fans circulating air 2 600watt hps lamps i am having to leave both tent flaps etc open temp outside tent is 25c temp coming out of the outtake fans 29.9c any ideas

Comment

I'd wonder if it's caused by over watering/not enough drainage. The soil looks soggy in the pictures, like the soil is not drying out, and if there's not enough holes on the bottom of your pots the roots may need more oxygen. Over watering can cause more problems than under watering in my experience.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X