First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow

Hi everyone hope all is well this me first grow ands going in to week 8 of flower but notice me leaves doing this dont know what type of weed it is as it's a bag seed. My question is should a harvest now or give it its last week any help is much appreciated
    Attached Files

Hi Sticky...it's kinda hard to tell from the pics. Can you share a little but more about your grow set up? Medium, nutes, PH, RH, etc? Also, can you get a picture in natural light of the trichomes? Are the trichs clear, milky, or are you seeing some amber? If you haven't already go over to GWE and search when to harvest. Lots of good info there.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

The leaves are saying there is a root/PH issue, I go by tric colour for time to harvest. For morning just milky, for night lots of amber!

Comment

• Sticky8579
        Sticky8579 commented
        Editing a comment
        Would that be down to the fact its only in shop brought compost and been feeded 🍅 feed like I say I new to this and still homing my skills in this was grown on my window still under a small led light

Also there is a about 30% Amber rest are still milky but more Amber ever day

Comment

That's a very interesting looking strain. Can you share what it is? Before cutting check a number of your bud sites for trichome color because it can vary throughout the plant.

Comment

• Sticky8579
          Sticky8579 commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I have been told its lsd and most of the top sites have been changing the last week or so while bottom sites are just starting to show amber now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X