First harvest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR First harvest!

My first grow! I just harvested yesterday. It’s been 4 whole months. 60 days of veg from seed, 61 days of flower. However, more patience is required. I’m drying at around 67 f and 52% RH. I’m expecting to wait 7-10 days before I put the buds in jars for curing and find out the weight. It smells so amazing! I’m so anxious for the smoke test. I just hope it’s the bomb. Any guesses on the amount? I can’t tell. I used a kind led light around 300 actual watts. Two GSC plants, five gallon pots, coco and perlite, co2, advanced nutrients, climate controlled sealed 4x4 tent.
    Thanks, any tips are welcome. Wish me luck. I definitely haven’t recouped my investment, but this was a trial run. The experience has been rewarding. I just can’t wait to declare success and start planning the next grow.

Yipeee big cheers for you and getting through your first photo period grow very well done yes indeed patience and good care staying attentive pays off huge. Damn fine looking colas. Just for your good work take a taste at 2wks cure and then at a month check out how it smokes you got plenty treat your self and hide it from your friends LOL just kidding. How did the trichomes LOOK did you want cloudy or amber ? How many plants were there 2 is all i can see ?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes, thank you. 2 plants I was nervous about when to harvest. I will be buying a better magnifier next run. I have a jewelers loop style 30 and 60x. I believe they were mostly cloudy with a little bit of amber maybe 10x15%. However I’m a little concerned because I see some still look clear. It’s pretty hard to see them tho. I keep second guessing myself lol There was definitely a lot of cloudy trichomes and some amber. I’m just praying it’s fire. 3 more weeks seems like forever.

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        Been my experience that there will always be some clear in there. I tend to just go with what I see the majority doing. I have found that a 15-20% amber ratio is the most popular among my friends. Enjoy the labors of all that hard work. They look fantastic.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X