Bloom booster nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloom booster nutes

I'm looking for opinions on a bloom booster I can use on my outdoor grow. Currently I'm using FF Grow big with great results. No complaints so far. I'm wondering if I should stay with FF nutes through flowering stage? FF Tiger Bloom 2-8-4. Should I go with something stronger or is it OK?
    Thanks in advance.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

If your using the fox farm with good results. then add the Tiger bloom to your feedings if you are seeing signs of preflower or flowering then it is time for some bloom nutrients. Don’t over think it. If things are healthy slowly begin to add the bloom nutrients and watch for any signs the plant isn’t happy. but if you follow the Foxfarm feeding schedule you will be fine. I use Foxfarm products indoor and outdoor with excellent results.
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Comment

Thanks Booger. I appreciate the advice. I've never seen the FF feeding schedule. Where can I find one. My plants seem to be starting "stacking". They look great minus a little bit of heat troubles. Its been hot AF here for the past 2 weeks. Between 90° to 98° every day. Other than that they look happy. Ill order some tiger bloom. But it looks like I won't get it till the first to second week of August. Hopefully that's not too late. I can't find it locally.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Booger789
        Booger789 commented
        Editing a comment

PLreef that’s for soil as I assumed you were growing in soil. Also get the plants into shade earlier in day if heat is a problem. I am in Oklahoma and it’s been hot so I have my plants in the shade after 3 in afternoon.

Thats a bit of an issue for me. I'm gone from 5am til late evening. I have been watering twice a day and that seems to be a big help.
      thanks for the link for the schedule.
      And yes I grow in 10 gallon fabric smart pots with FFOF soil, mixed with coco and perlite.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X