Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Mazar - Advice needed

Hi All
    This is my first grow and first post. Both plants are Auto Mazar by Dutch Passion. Both are 52 days from germination. Grown in soil with LED lighting. Both have been healthy and no problems. There are many flowers forming on each plant. Do I leave all these flowering sites or should I thin them so plant can concentrate on few flowers? Picture Auto Mazar 2 has much foliage, should I defoliate? Or should I just leave them alone to do their own thing?
    Any advice would be welcome.
    Cheers Motorhead

Might defoliate a little bit, concentrating mainly on the bigger leaves toward the bottom, but I'd pretty much leave them alone. Lots of bud sites is what we want!

Comment

This plant is doing quite well. You want as many bud sites as possible. Thin out the leaves to allow some light to penetrate deeper into the foliage and reach several buds that I can see hidden behind leaves.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I would thin them out so light and air can get inside, I would also remove lower bud sites that will only make larf, so others can fatten up. We all have our own approach to growing
        Good Luck!

Comment

That first plant would benefit from a transplant if possible. The sides of the container are restricting light and air to the lower part of the plant.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X