Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I need advice please. Ive had two plants growing at different times one of them needed 12on 12off so my second plant has been having 12on 12off and now the first plant is harvest ive nocked it back down to 20on 4off will she carrying on growing or has she had it. Thanks first timer here.
    Attached Files

Over the next 14 days or so she will reveg and start growing again, then when you switch back to 12/12s you'll loose another 14 days to switch back to flower. Thats taking it that you have a photo plant, not an auto.

Comment

Like rwise said, it will lose it's buds and go back into vegetative stage. This process will take around 2 weeks then it will take another week or two to switch back to flower so you are looking at an additional 2 -4 weeks added onto your grow. Next time plan out flowering cycles so you dont have to reveg a plant as it can stress it and possibly cause it to hermie if genetics are weak.

Comment

Great comments from the team of GWE live and learn days are upon us.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X