Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hello GWE!
    Long time lurker, first time poster here. I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the information that people here are willing to freely give. I’ve been growing about a year after finding this site. Indoor, soil grower. My grows are coming along and each one seems to be a little better than the last. I decided to start growing because we were trying to find some alternative meds for my wife as she’s a cancer patient I can factually say that this medicine has helped her. It’s a great feeling to make your own medicine and stay away from the narcotics as much as possible that comes with treatment and this disease. I learn something new every day and I must say that I’ve gotten through it without asking questions here. There’s tons of information here and on the GWE site so I found answers to my problems. I started with a couple of bag seed to tune my setup and luckily both were females. Of course I live in a state that still has its head in its butt when it comes to the medicinal benefits of this plant so all this is discrete. Sorry for the long post and again thanks to everyone who is willing to share information here. And special thanks to SiriusFoursideNebulaHaze for such a great place of information.

BWB
    ​​​​​​​

Pardon my curiosity, are you growing CBD plants or THC plants or some sort of combo. Does one strain appear to be better for your wife?
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• BackWoodsBud
      BackWoodsBud commented
      Editing a comment
      OldManGrower, I’ve been growing Gold Leaf from ILGM. It’s an auto and the description says medium CBD and higher THC, up to 21%. This seems to help her more than anything I’ve tried so far. I am going to try some other strains with 1:1 and add some decarbed CBG flower and make a tincture for her and see if it’s any better than what we’re doing now. This current strain helps her sleep and eases her pain.

Good write up BackWoodsBud - I did the same - read this website front to back a couple of times before starting - then they put up this forum for questions. I think it's great - haven't gone anywhere else.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• BackWoodsBud
      BackWoodsBud commented
      Editing a comment
      BTW, with your great success with autos, I’m going to give the Green Planet Nutes a try. I currently use the FoxFarms trio but your grows have me wanting to change.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a trio - GP3 - micro/grow/bloom - plus their ProCal - $15 a liter.

• BackWoodsBud
      BackWoodsBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X