Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baron164
    replied
    Thanks for the info. I actually started these plants outside. I just recently purchased the green house and moved them inside in the past couple of weeks. I'll look at bending them a bit further but I think I'm also going to dig a 1-2ft hole that I can drop the pots into. This will give me extra clearance and will be a good start towards next season when I can hopefully do an in-ground grow or at least a raised bed.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    You will think us later. Continue to grow it horizontally as far as you can. Here is a lite read for you.

Follow the stem, find the end. Click image for larger version Name: 20190412_213040.jpg Views: 1 Size: 1.02 MB ID: 304570 Fruit cake punch #B day 19 of flower flip.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well Baron164 i generally bust the center stalk 2ft from top down I mean i nearly crush the stalk with a pair of pliers so i can Lay it sideways what you did is a gentle LST what else can you do? I mean this is a lesson for the future either grow outdoors or find smaller shorter strains. It's something we've all had to deal with in iffy climates. I think she's OK but i'd even bend her further.

• Baron164
    replied
    I used some twine to hold the plants over so they won't be up against the plastic roof. But I'm not thrilled with how it looks and I'm concerned about it being like that long term.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes if it were my plant under these conditions i would cut the bad area out and bend it over put a stake near it bend the top tie it with twine to it.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    Super crop em dude, then watch the magic.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Burn or rot it's not good, my guess is condensation and sunlight with it touching a plastic is causing the problem. don't cut them. Get some twine and bend them over and tie them down .

Leave a comment:

• Baron164
    started a topic Help, Greenhouse troubles

Help, Greenhouse troubles

First year growing inside of a greenhouse and I think my plants are burned at the top. Roof is 7ft, which is apparently not enough for these monsters. Not sure what I should do, should I trim the top of the plant off? If I do will it keep growing and need to be trimmed further?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X