curled cotyledon leaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curled cotyledon leaf

Howdo! Got a lsd auto seed sproated yesterday seemed ok its just over an inch high cotyledons came out last night one seemed to have some stuff on it which i thing is first feed seed gel for root it cube both leaves were fine but this afernoon the one with stuff on ot curled right under its healthy looking green the other one is fine and true leaves are starting to open also look healthy. I did transplant last nigh because when i gave a little water checked the bottom and root was an inch out of the bottom of root transplated to makeshift solo cup with holes in bottom of drainage. But yeah worried about that 1cotyledon leaf should I or is this a bad case of noob worry?

It's no big deal, especially once another set or two of real leaves come in, the plant should look normal.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Some babies are just ugly for a few weeks, and pot plants are no exception. Good luck, fellow newb

Comment

Looking better today thanks for messages and reassurance

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X