Need advice?! Are these buds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need advice?! Are these buds?

So new to this. My first planted weed plant. I followed advice and replanted it, topped it and tied some stems down a bit. Question is... these are the start of buds right? How soon will it flower? What do I do now? Hahaha

Congratz you are officialy into flower. What you should do now is feed them so buds bulk up. Are you feeding anythinG or just water? Leaves look okay but like they need some nutrients

Comment

Yes I just bought some plant food stuff.

Comment

I just tied down today... should I untie now that they are in flowering stage? Crickey, I have no idea what to do now in flowering stage lol

Comment

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Let it be in LST(Tied up,) try to even the canopy so every bud site gets light. And dont overdoo nutrients because you can hurt the plant start eith 50 percent of dose as said in the label. And you should be fine. Let it grow

What kind of plant food stuff did you get? Please dont say miracle grow!

Comment

Shultz liquid plant food

Comment

• Smerft85
            Smerft85 commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely watch overfeeding, being in a pot can concentrate your nutes vs. Being in the ground it has more room to get filtered through the root system, you are doing well so far and would hate to see anything happen to discourage you from future grows.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X