ec and ppm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ec and ppm

help idont know if my meters adud first when i am seeing or reading about ec its 0.1 0.3 but mines not like that it goes from 0to 100 then up to 1000 and higher no 0. etc hope that makes sense then my ppms are all over if i am right u add more waer to lower more nutriants to make higher heres a few readings ppm 1457 ec 2901 that was 3litre of water flora nutes and i only put the recommended nutes for 1litre of water these were run off to that ec3768 ppm1884 these are like this all the go up and down not by alot my ph 6.5 i got no other problems with plant i just cant work it i know that a lot hope u can help thanks guys

Looks like your meter will show you ec in micro-siemens as well as ppm using a 500 scale.
    All ppm pens are really ec meters. They convert that measurement into a ppm reading based on scale(500ppm=1.0ec or 700ppm=1.0ec).
    GH Flora trio will run super high ec when mixed per feed chart. The plants will usually tolerate it but a few pics will always help with any potential problems.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X