What's causing curly leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What's causing curly leaves?

I've never seen this sort of curling before, any ideas? At first the leaves were just a bit... wavy, but then the larger ones started to curl like you see in the picture. It's happening with two Kush strains, but the Haze thats growing alongside them seems unaffected.
    They're in a hydro system, keeping the EC around 1.3-1.4. Using Calmag and silica supplements. At first I thought it might be too heavy nutrients, but I'm not seeing burned tips, discoloration, or other such signs. Only other thing I can think of is overwatering. I'll be letting them get a bit drier, and see if that helps, but if anyone else has other suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

This forum is always so helpful and encouraging. A big thanks to all of you!
    Attached Files

have checked pipe not blocked orif both plant mutation ec 1.3 or1003 just asking my meter goes in 100s then 1000s

Comment

Sometimes it's a combo of heat, overwatering, humidity. And it could be the strain is sensitive to the food?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Heat stress - how do you overwater in a hydro grow?
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe try something different next time.

• bonghits4buddha
          bonghits4buddha commented
          Editing a comment
          Would you recommend a specific substrate? I like rw for clones, but I've considered additional material too. I used to use stones, but it made cleanup terrible, and I didn't see much difference anyway.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Soil user only here.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X