Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations?

Just looking for recommendations for seed banks to deal with. I am waiting on Nirvana right now. And will be trying Seedsman shortly. So basically I would like to know where other members have found good genetics and strains when ordering.
    1. 2×4×5 Grow Tent (Bloom)
    2. 3×3×5 Grow Tent (Veg)
    3. 2x 200W Full Spectrum QB's
    4. 400W digital ballast MH/HPS
    5. 6" Aircooled Hood
    6. 4" Fan\Filter
    7. Remo Nutrients
    8. Top-Fed DWC

I generally go with Nirvana for old-school strains and Dinafem for CBD strains or autos. never had a problem with the genetics from either one Dinafem usually ships faster, FWIW.

Comment

Avoid seedsman - their genetics are weird (i.e. hermies, male plants from feminized seeds, etc.) and their customer service sucks ass. MSNL has been very good to me so far.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        This hasn't been my experience at all. Never have found a male in feminized packs and only 1 herm in hundreds of seeds so far. I also reverse and breed lots of feminized seeds I get from them with no issues. Most of the stuff I've been growing has been sourced from Seedsman and in many cases I use Seedsman's house brand (which are just other breeder's seeds repackaged with a different label) and it generally walks all over the dispensary's top shelf offerings.

Farmer's Lab Seeds
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

My experience with Seemman was good. Everything came in in a timely manner. Plus they threw in a handful of freebies. No complaints.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Greenpoint Seeds in Colorado. Check out their website. Good seeds. Fast shipping.
          If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Agree on Greenpoint. Great lakes genetics, seedsherenow. JBC. ILGM.

Comment

https://neptuneseedbank.com/ is my new favorite. Pick what you want, mail them cash and have kick ass genetics in hand in days, not weeks. Your money also stays in the USA and goes to American farmers/breeders.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X