Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trichomes pics, how long left til harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trichomes pics, how long left til harvest?

7 weeks since flipping to 12/12 forced darkness. Seeds say 7-9weeks. How much longer left do you think?
    Last edited by NeBoddy; 07-26-2020, 07:42 AM.
    ​​​​​​🇬🇧

At the top of the page is a link titled "WHEN TO HARVEST". Clicking on the link takes you to a wonderful site where there is information that you seek. What strain is your girl?

Comment

• NeBoddy
      NeBoddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Honeysuckle

Just found this: "This is definitely one weed seed you'll be proud to show off to your most trusted mates. Thankfully, Honeysuckle Feminized yields well and does not make you wait long to enjoy the fruit of your labour. This rapid cannabis seed can finish in as few as 6 weeks, but she's much richer at 9." Give her a week and see how the triches look then.

Comment

• NeBoddy
      NeBoddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome!! Thanks

Asking, because I've usauly counted around 8weeks from starting 12/12, but should it be 8 weeks from first budlets showing?
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​​​🇬🇧

Comment

• F10werChyld
      F10werChyld commented
      Editing a comment
      Some strains are mature at 8 weeks after the switch, some take 10 or sometimes 12. I always use the calendar as a rough guide; trichome ripeness is the best way to determine maturity.

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      most seed banks will start counting when pistils show rather than from the flip.

This is great info:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Trichome ripeness.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	431968

Comment

You’re close. I’d start flushing if you haven’t already. At this point is really a personal preference. From the pics it looks as if most of the trichomes are cloudy but there’s still a few clear ones. If you’re going for all cloudy/milky with a amber one here and there you have 1-2wks. Just check them everyday from here on.

Comment

• NeBoddy
        NeBoddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Been flushing PhD water only for a week already, the bottom leaves are turning yellow and purple! Roll on the full moon I think then

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X