A bit beaten up but doing well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit beaten up but doing well

Hi GWE Community, As Nebula's newsletter this week is about pests I thought I would share this with you. This is my Royal Gorilla Auto from Royal Queen Seeds. I started her out as a bit of an experiment to see what would happen if I just buried a seed and just watered it. She started in the greenhouse but, ironically, she wasn't getting enough light and she was stretching up like crazy. Soon she got too big and conspicuous so I brought her indoors to my tent and she started to thrive. A few weeks ago I notice that the leaves were getting brown spots and I discovered an aphid infestation. I got that sorted but she is looking a bit sorry for herself. However all the mistreatment hasn't affected her ability to grow bud and the top cola (pictured) is so big and heavy I think I may have to stake her before harvest. Amazingly resilient species and we love them for it

As small as she is she'll be worth it. Just think next time how much more you could of had off her grown in the late environment she is now. Yes they are resilient but as you've seen now " life adjust to environment" or adapt over time.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X