Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Im in the US, I just tried to purchase seeds from 2 of the GWE recommended banks. Seedsman says they take VISA but at check out it only shows master card. The Vault also says it takes VISA but at check out there wasnt even a CC option.
    "Ehhh what's up Doc??"

You might have to try paying by Zelle or some other alternative. Most banks don't allow international payments unless you've given the OK in advance.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Last time I tried seedsman they weren’t taking new customers. I like ILGM and https://www.cannageneticsbank.com/

Comment

• rwpj
        rwpj commented
        Editing a comment
        I just checked your cannagenetics advice, literally every strain id be interested in is out of stock lol
        My luck 😆🤷‍♂️

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, that’s the downside for them. They’re located in the US though. I submit to be notified for the strains I want and they’ll send you a email when they’re available. ILGM’s seeds are always in stock and they usually arrive within a week if ordering. You have to use Zelle to pay them though.

• rwpj
        rwpj commented
        Editing a comment
        I just placed an order with North Atlantic Seed Company.
        Maine

Seedsman's shit keeps changing, I have ordered from them many times and about every other time I have to switch cards. Luckily I have access to both so I've always been able to order and I've never had a bad experience with them but I've decided to support American banks/breeders more and my last 4 purchases have been with US banks. Neptuneseedbank.com and theseedsource.com both take cash in the mail so no need for credit cards although if you want to upload your ID you can create a MESH account and use CCs. I just put cash in an envelope with order number and mail it out then email them a tracking number. Seeds come in the mail a few days later. If you're used to browsing for $20 packs you'll get a bit of sticker shock but you get access to breeders not available at the Megalomart err I mean Seedsman.

Comment

• rwpj
        rwpj commented
        Editing a comment
        Megalomart? Dang it Bobby! 😆

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the tips FBL

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Neptune has in house genetics. That’s what I’m getting the next time I buy seeds

Shop in one's own country - less headaches.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I purchased my seeds from Seedsman in April. I ended up going and buying some Bitcoin and paying for my order that way. I didn't know anything about Bitcoin so I had to do a little research on it and figure it out. Using Bitcoin to pay wasn't that bad. My overall experience with Seedsman was pretty good and I would buy from them again in the future. Good luck with your order!

Comment

I received a response email from Seedsman. They say a server is down and VISA should be available next week.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            New420GuysSeeds.com i use him takes cash and personel check but i've been buy his products for 2yrs. He's legit in Nevada

This craziness lately is part of my excuse for buying more seed than I can grow out by the end of this year. I just counted 14 different varieties of seed already in my possession that haven't been opened yet!
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            If I stick to my usual 2-3 plants per grow, I have enough purchased seeds to last 6-7yrs. Then there’s my bag seed and mother plants lol

• gman420
            gman420 commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought more than I could grow also. Since this was my first attempt at growing I figured I would buy extra in case I messed something up. I still have 5 white widows, 8 Northern Lights, and 4 Amnesia from my purchase. I have 2 going now, an outside grow, and may make an attempt at an indoor grow this winter if I can find the right lights for the tent I just bought.

https://neptuneseedbank.com/ is my new favorite. Pick what you want, mail them cash and have kickass genetics in hand in days, not weeks. Your money also stays in the US and supports American breeders.

Comment

• rwpj
            rwpj commented
            Editing a comment
            I just ordered from North Atlantic Seed company. We'll see. They are in Maine.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            OK thanks FunkyButtLovin imma gonna check this out. Don't really need any photo seeds i'm sitting on plenty like bboyfromwayback.

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Use code Thanks10 for 10% off your first order if you decide to try them.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea good job you gonna have fun!

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            If those Think Different are anything like my Cinderella Jack autos, you're going to be pleased but might want to plan ahead and use a scrog or stakes to help keep them upright in the second half of flower. All 3 of my CJ's fell over, 2 are on yoyos facing the floor while they ripen and 1 luckily has a couple of vegging Sour Tangie photos to lean on.

i bought from barneys seeds and amnesia i am in uk both were in another payed with a debit card seeds came fast and they all cracked that is a visacard we call them debit

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X