Small auto harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small auto harvest?

I left this plant in a small pot for too long and it grew tall but not wide but the buds have a lot of orange hairs about 50/50 almost I was told it’s best to harvest when their around half and what do U guys think?
    Attached Files

I think we need to see a pic of the whole plant - don't go by the color of the pistils - trichomes is where to tell the ripeness.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

They look premature to me. Like canuck said, check tricromes with a jeweler's loop, if they are all milky with a little amber then its time.

Comment

Not sure what happened to it assumed it’s because I left it in the small pot too long I know now ur supposed to plant autos in their final pot but this was before I knew I planted it it’s definitely at it’s full height & width been checking daily with measuring tape for about a week and a half to 2 weeks now is it worth waiting on or am I better just harvesting it now? Some weed is better than weed I suppose🤷🏻‍♂️
        Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lack of light. How big is the pot ??
          I grow autos in 8-9 L pots and get good results.

Or maybe genetics

• NewGrower98
          NewGrower98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Deffo not lack of light mate been growing beside my Pineapple Express plant 400w hps got to be to do with the small pot I never realised how quickly this strain goes checked on the barneys farm site and it’s ready to harvest in 9 weeks lol had it in a tiny pot for about 4 and a half weeks forgot all about it and in a bigger pot this time bro about 10-12L

Never seen this happen to a plant before but the quality of the bud is really good a lot of thc crystals everywhere and it stinks more than my Pineapple Express plant and that has about an oz on it
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X