Hydro starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydro starter

I’m looking to start hydro but only want to buy one product for my veg stage. What would you recommend mend?
    ive heard jacks 20/20/20 with calmag and slo heard 10/4/14 growmax general hydro. Both around $10 ideal price range.

Howdy EzPz, I grow with a DWC setup and if I were to use only one feed fro the veg phase, it would be the GH MaxiGrow dry mix. It has a good mix of NKP and is not over priced. If One does not want to use a lot of supplement, I would recommend adding approximately 1/2 tsp/gal of unsulfured molasses to the feeding schedule. Be sure to block out all possible light leaks into the reservoir, keep the water temperature between 62°F and 70°F, and keep the air circulating.
    Good luck with Your growing.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Add 1/2 Tpsn in n the veg stage or flower stage?

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Both. the molasses adds carbohydrates the the plant uses in both grow and bloom stages. I have been using the GH Floralicious Plus (1 ml/gal) and FloraNector (5 ml/gal, grow and 10 ml/gal bloom). These supplements seem to add much better results than just using the molasses.
        Last edited by DW2; 07-27-2020, 01:24 PM. Reason: correction of spelling

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X