Thoughts On DWC Bubble Bucket System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts On DWC Bubble Bucket System

I'm thinking about purchasing this DWC system for my new setup. I was curious if anyone had any thoughts on it, or if anyone is currently using it.

https://supercloset.com/product/hydr...bucket-system/

YIKES that's pricey! similar systems (GH and others) are available for a lot less than that! I use a BubblrPhonic style set up, basically a 10 gallon tote with six 3 3/4 inc net pots, water pump, air pump, and air stones. The original set up (with CFL lamps) was only $350.00! My DIY set up cost Me about $80.00 to put together.
    I do not have any experience with that brand, so I can not comment as to its functionality, good or bad.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thats way out of my league, I'm more of a make it your self sort. Looks like a nice setup, but as DW2 stated, expensive.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Holy Moses! Does it lay golden eggs too?

I've built two DiY RDWC systems already and did OK with a couple of 12 gallon tote systems before that. If you can find a good hydro store nearby you should be able to find all the parts you need.

Here is the first RDWC I built: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...4-tent-project

And the second: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ject-blueberry

Straight up, man - save the big bucks for high-quality lights (which make a HUGE difference in yield) and good seed unless money is no object for this project. Good luck with your grow!
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I've previously grown a 72 plant ebb n flow system, and 72 plants in octopots. Just looking to try something new. Only doing 12 plants will be a vacation for me. Gonna go for quality over quantity. Gonna get em nice in big tho so i want a system that can support huge plants. Gonna run 2 1000w MH/HPS lights on em. As far as seeds go im planning on trying

THC Bomb seeds - high yielding, powerful and potent, mostly indica cannabis strain.

THC levels of 20-25% and a world class smoke make Kush Bomb one of the finest marijuana strains available from Bomb Seeds.

Banana Bomb Seeds - Super tasty sweet flavour with all the power you need

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X