Has anyone tried this app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried this app

I found a new app called HiGrade canibus testing. It’s free to download but then you can’t do anything unless you subscribe, I think it was $79 a year or $6.99 a month. I deleted it after that. Has anyone actually subscribed to this app? If it works as described it would be pretty awesome but I’m not paying them money to find out it’s garbage.

I have my doubts. I've never used it, but I just searched for it in the Play Store and read into it. An algorithm pulling data from media samples which tells you the chemical percentage of a physical composition, THC? Seems a little far fetched to me.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubted that part as well. Being able to submit pictures if your plants having issues you can’t figure out was what caught my attention. Too expensive for just that though

alltatup bought some phone app testing thingy, I don't know if this is the same thing or not. Maybe she'll chime in and offer some insight.

Comment

FunkyButtLovin and everyone else: Here's the Topic I posted on the HiGrade app: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...potency-tester

If you follow the directions and use it correctly, it's awesome in my humble opinion. I really like it, and I sure didn't want to pay $500-1000 to test potency. This was exactly what I was looking for.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Thanks girl! You’ve been using it for a couple months and it has your approval. Good enough for me😉 And I thought I updated my phone for nothing lol gona redownload and sign up

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        @bbfromwayback From the testing I've done so far, it works well with bud that's been cured for a few weeks. I'm gonna try it again when buds have been cured for a couple of months. It won't work with ditch weed, though...

So far, all of my auto flower buds have graded at 4 stars but my photo buds have all been 3 stars. I thought it would be the opposite since the auto buds are all much fluffier than the photo buds. Maybe it’s because they’re fresh and the trichomes still glisten in the light and the photo buds are more dull looking comparatively. Can’t wait to get the kit to try out.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        The bud has to be a few weeks cured for the app to work--at least that's what they told me. I had lengthy correspondence with them, asking them more questions than they every wanted to answer. I wanted to know exactly how and when it works correctly.

I bought one, and I still haven’t receive it.
      2 months almost. Never got that shit.
      using my jewelry loupe - this is the best method I’ve tried
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Cap, that's crazy!! Did you ever contact them and tell them? I would have done that weeks ago.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        No reply..
        already forgotten about this. Then I saw this thread.
        Doesn’t matter anyway I’m using the loupe

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        That’s a bummer!

I can vouch for Hi Grade...thx alltatup. It works.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X