Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another GH Feed Chart Question

Hello All,

I'm starting my second grow and I've decided to use RO water because my tap test almost 300 ppm and my first set of autos were stunted by a cal deficiency right out of the gate. I'll be using the GH Flora Trio again and I noticed that Nebula has a different feed chart for use with RO water, on the GWE website. It actually looks as if its GH's normal full strength schedule, just not cut down like the one that's recommened on the site.
    Is it stronger because RO is basically starting at 0 ppm? Am I safe to proceed with the full strength GH schedule since I'm using RO?

Also, I was thinking of running in Hempys this time and I'm wondering if I should follow the DTW schedule or the re-circulating since there is a Rez?

Thanks for looking and any input is much appreciated

Here's a copy of both charts
    Attached Files

Comment

I grow in soil with FF trio nutes but since I started using Nebula’s chart for my type of grow my plants have looked great so I’d trust what she’s recommended

Comment

Howdy Todoubled, I grow in a DWC (Bubble Phonic style) system and I have only been using tap water. Our water source is mainly from well water (lost of minerals) and is supplemented with water from a reservoir. Now ,the city, is using more of the reservoir and less from the wells and this is lowering the mineral content so much that on my next grow, I'm going to start using the CaliMAGic supplement. By using RO water You will have to add back the necessary minerals that the plants need and, from what I have read in this forum, growers who use RO water seem to have a difficult time stabilizing and maintaining the proper pH levels.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X