Need Advice: Is it time to harvest yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice: Is it time to harvest yet?

This is my third grow ever and most likely my best one yet. I could have probably tried to get her larger but I'll be the only one smoking this so I don't really need too much. I just hit the 10th week of flowering for both of my girls. I have an Indica and a Sativa from what I understand, both are high quality bag seed. One plant looks like it has been about ready for a week now, but I wanted to get more experienced opinions before I harvest. The trichs look ready but I haven't seen any amber yet and they have looked about the same for a week or two. Basically just wondering if I should wait or harvest. Here are the pics of the plant in question.

Without first hand knowledge of the plant in question you can’t really know if the plant has some more fattening to do, but for what the pictures show it looks very much ready to harvest, check the trichomes in the buds below The tops

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
      Without first hand knowledge of the plant in question you can’t really know if the plant has some more fattening to do, but for what the pictures show it looks very much ready to harvest, check the trichomes in the buds below The tops
      If I start seeing amber trichomes would that signify the bud fattening stage is over! I am almost at the end of the 10th week of flowering.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I will harvest mine when all are cloudy and 30% of most cola have amber. So yes but the more amber the more couch lock or if you wait toooo long degrades THC. Learn this while doing it's how we all learned. Have fun

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        in a perfect world yes, but no matter the answer when the amber trichomes start to appear the overall quality of the bud will decrease overtime so thats why it marks the harvest point. you want the plant to grow as much as possible before the resin goes bad. this doesnt happen overnight, its a long process but you want to keep an eye for that amber

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X