My Asian girls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Asian girls..

My Thai Chi girls, beginning of the first week of flowering.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Beautiful girls!

My big order from Ace has been put on hold . My plans always seem to change. I was going to run their Malawi, Panama, Tikal and PCK this winter but now I'll be sifting packs of modern hybrids. I want to be excited about it but it kinda bums me out to not do what I've been wanting to do, especially when I was gearing up to finally do it.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew last year some Panama Red and Kali China from Ace. PR is a good yielder and she is a 100% sativa. It remind me (the smoke) of the old central america weed from the 70's. It took them 13 weeks to ripe. Still got some beans from Kali China and I can't wait to grow it again. I'm thinking of getting from Ace some (Thai X Panama) seeds and maybe Bubba Hash seeds for hash. Oh yes, I expect at least 14 weeks for the Thai. But hey I'm retired and not were to go with this damn pandemic loll

Lovely family You have there, Farmbuck !
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW2, I've also got some Nepal Jam girls flowering beside my Thai Chi. Soon the remaining of my auto Northern Lights will be out of the grow room, they are showing more amber this morning.

Latest pics of one of my auto Northern Lights.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

More pics.
      Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X