Older leaves yellowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older leaves yellowing

It’s this from over watering or a nutrient deficiency? Holy grail strain using foxfarm soil and foxfarm grow big and big bloom nutrients. I feed 2 times a week and water in between feeding.

Just a guess, but I think you're overwatering. Here's a good guide for diagnosing problems: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Comment

Is all that watering being pHed?

Looks quite wet - let those fabric pots do their second job - which is allowing oxygen to the roots when the soil is dry dry dry.

I love my fabric geopots - just pick them up and the weight of the pot tells me whether to water or not. Test of patience for you - when they are light enough for watering wait another day.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I only test the ph when I add nutrients. Other than that I just water with the hose and when it rains I don’t water. I just tested my tap water and it was 7.66.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Answered your own question.

It just rained so I tested the ph on the rain water and it was 8.30. Should I put up my cheap greenhouse to keep them out of the rain??? I live in Michigan and it can rain a lot sometimes but its been pretty hot and not much rain so far this summer.

Comment

If your tap water is 7.66 and the rain is 8.3 you will have problems. Girls in soil want pH from about 6.2 - 6.9

Comment

Some pelleted sulfur in the soil will fix the water/PH issue.

Comment

1. So I moved my plants to my greenhouse and I’ve cut back on my watering and making sure the ph is good on all my water now I’m getting this on the middle leaves of 2 of my plants! What is it a what do I do!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X