Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for 50% feeding when the lights come on. This is getting busy

Comment

Houston. We have lift off. 12 hours from package.

Comment

Wow that's amazing...hopefully someday... I am just trying to keep my 1st plant alive for now lol
        Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          420Cndee Only my 3rd grow. Follow the advice here. You'll be golden.

This is getting big fast lol.

Comment

Added a new 1500w equivalent Qb. I have perfect coverage with the 2 now. Rain stopped finally so humidity back in check. My dh died.
          Autos liked the food.
          5 Critical mass and 1 Amnesia autos went to dirt last night. That's the final number. 18 autos for this grow.
          Took 2 of my sexing clones last night. The other photos need to get a bit taller.

Comment

Canuck147 I'll take your auto advice now. Love to hear how you would handle this.

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              You have photos and autos?

Canuck147 ignore the photos. They are a pheno hunt for next grow. Going to reduce to 2 moms

Managing these autos for yield is where I know you shine. Never topped one. I have good candidates etc.

Day 21 from seed. Gave them 50% Remo 2 days ago. 3 gallon bags. Promix moistened with B1 water.

I can afford more space and lights
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 10-02-2020, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Before pistils appear I take off fan leaves - 2 at a time, one on either side - to expose the bud site being blocked underneath.

I then watch close for a day or 2 to see how she liked the cutting - if no pouting then you're good to cut more.

As they progress in the growing - i take off 2 more leaves - for a total of 8 leaves when done that. That allows you 8 branches plus the main cola.

Really - it all depends on how they grow and paying attention to them. Fast grower you might not have to take off anything - they have enough spacing between nodes to allow light. Slow grower with tight node spacing might be a candidate for topping - but will probably stay short .

Once pistils are happening - depending on how they re growing - defoliating is almost a daily regimen.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420Cndee
                  420Cndee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will have to remember this information!

• FurnaceBoi
                  FurnaceBoi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  420Cndee it worked great.

• 420Cndee
                  420Cndee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ty @ Canuck147 that's all my wife and I are starting with is autos maybe move on to photos eventually.

Canuck147
                ​​​​​​​Ok thanks. You're re affirming what I have already observed. Autos can take more trimming than is commonly thought.
                I will just watch each of them. They are seeds with their own personality.

What do you think about topping? I have a couple skunks I think might be good candidates.

Comment

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never hurts to experiment.

• 420Cndee
                  420Cndee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did top my big bud auto I was told I did it too soon but she seems ok I guess we will see what she yields and how good and all that.

Day 23 from seed.
                Autos looking great. Took a couple bottom leaves off of them.

Comment

Trimming the Bubba girl. Smells so good and I need help letting go of my phone. HELP!

Comment

Oh man those look good!
                    5x5 Gorilla tent
                    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                    Technaflora nutes
                    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

PLreef ya they smell piney and kushy if that makes sense. Got a couple knives of finger hash off that little girl
                      Glad we saved the genetic. My friend is sending me back 7 clones this week
                      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 10-05-2020, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X