Grow 3 Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow 3 Journal

Well my perpetual garden is underway with 2 harvests coming from my 2nd grow. 1 in a month and a second in two.

Time to start the next generation.

Re potted 4 beautiful Bubba Kush fem clones. First generation. Seed from Canuk Seeds.

Started a White Widow fem bonsai. Crop King seeds. This is a first gen clone. I will take 4 clones in 1 month to add to the rotation.

A+ i dig your seedling set up too
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Had an opportunity to take more WW clones off my original seed plant.

6 new WW clones added to rotation
      Planted 2 God's Green Crack reg seeds from my mentor
      Planted 2 Gorilla Glue #4 reg seeds from my mentor

Comment

I think this time I'm going to scrog out the 2 x 4 and put an auto or two in the box.

I was thinking 8 square 3 gallon pots scrogged. I have a choice of white widow, bubba kush, and let's see if my seeds pop and give me girls.

If anyone has a better idea for my tent, I'd love to hear it.

Comment

We have a popper. God's Green Crack.

Comment

All 4 seeds up.
            I have chosen my 3 bubba clones for this run. Fim'd
            Going to put 3 WW photos in as well.

Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-26-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Well. As is normal. Things have changed. My friend dumped all his plants on me. And returned my 1000w led, broken. Only 2/3 of it lights now. I guess it's a 600w now.

So... flipping tonight.
              Bag seed left. Bubba Kush rear middle, white widow front middle and Sativa bag seed already in flower from grow 2. It is already above the new canopy so it's ok.

My autos went in the box under my broken led.

Tons o clones and 4 seedlings under T5.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang such a friend? Hope the person shows up for harvest ya think? Sorry don't like folks doing wrong using friends taking advantage of others. Otherwise......can you deal with all this?

It was a hectic day but ya. Wove the 3 into a scrog next to stretchy so the tent is now a 12/12 room under the 600.

The 2 autos I'm dragging outdoors during the day and using the led for the little guys. My WW auto is going on flush next watering. I ordered an hps bulb for the 150 and I have a mh bulb as well. In fact I ordered 3 more auto seeds lol. Couldn't walk away from the freebies lol.

How about that coupon clipping lol.
              Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-30-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

My nutes for this grow.
                stems, roots, flowers. I think I have it covered
                Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-01-2020, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Ok all sorted. 4 in the 2x4. Going to pot up 2 bubba and widow clones and flip in the box. Autos going outside. Killed the seedlings.

Now I have everything controlled. I did manage to give away the extra clones.

I'll put the clones in 1 or 2 gallon pots and flip. Mini sea of green experiment. Let's see how many little ones I can jam in the box lol. Wanted to try it.

What a problem I have lol. Na man. I have too much weed.

Best solution for me right now. Flip it all. 1 schedule and let the plants do the work now.

I certainly didn't expect this but I'm also getting to try on a couple of experiments unexpectedly also

Trying to learn my style. I have great mentors.
                  Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-01-2020, 10:44 PM.

Comment

In the words of Seinfeld's soup Nazi.

NO MORE FOOD FOR YOU! 2 WEEKS TIME!

Comment

Well. I just came into a few hundred bucks. Got offered a new 5x5 for $150 , which I have reduced to 109 with gift cards.

I was thinking 16 Plants in 3-gallon grow bags. Sea of green

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0132LPUTE/..._CkCoFb1NCF1MV

Ideas

I think a 16 plant setup running on clones will be perfect for me. If anyone has another unique small space 5x5 setup please let me know

Comment

New grow plan lmao. Just ordered nearly 20 auto seeds. Planted every other thing I had. New house. Full basement. 77 degrees 56% for days now. My roomie and I are ACMPR growers . 2 acres here. The landlord grows and we might start a business.
                        I'm trying to finish a sea of green Harvest Before Christmas and when I go to school. I had to do autos because I don't have time for photos.

So...planting 7 Bloody Skunk, Sweet Seeds ( thanks for turning me on to this breeder folks)
                        7 Killer Kush , sweet seeds
                        3 Cheese, Canuk seeds
                        16 GOD'S GREEN CRACK reg for next run
                        3 GG4 REG
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-02-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Very very nice best of luck in the venture.

Sweet set up FurnaceBoi. I've been itching to upgrade to a 5x5. Maybe in the next few months.....
                        5x5 Gorilla tent
                        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                        Technaflora nutes
                        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

The 5x5, light and pots are here. Seeds in my mailbox but I still dont have a key lol.
                          The 3gals look so small. That's why we're doing 20 lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X