How much & how Often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much & how Often?

I'm wondering how much I should be using this Earth Juice or even if I should be using something else? I got this BD clone around the end of June and transplanted her about 12 days ago. The temps here have been close to or at 100° for the last week and it looks like it will continue for at least another week at least. Here are a couple pics showing what I have. I'm new at this so I have no idea what to do. Forgot to add that the pH is just about 6.6 and I am using Happy Frog & Ocean. The water is just at the dry/moist level.
    Last edited by TopThumb; 07-19-2020, 07:52 PM.

If no one knows if I should use this nute then maybe someone can clue me in to what I should be using at this stage?

Comment

this looks to be your basic cal-mag supplement. under normal conditions in a soil grow your plants should be able to pull the Ca and Mg they need from the soil and water so I wouldn't worry about using this unless your water is very soft or you see signs of a deficiency. I have always used the General Hydroponics Flora trio with good results for general nutrition needs. If you're concerned about heat stress on the plants you might also want to consider a seaweed supplement e.g. FF Kelp Me Kelp you and/or a silica supplement. good luck!

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions. As of right now I really don't have any concerns other than when or what I should use. Like I mentioned, I'm a complete beginner and have no idea of what to do other than reading about what to do with these plants.

Comment

no probs, TopThumb, we're here to help. she's looking pretty good, she should be able to pull the nutes she needs just from the soil for the first month but after that you can start feeding her. GH is good, FF is good, there's lots out there...

Comment

Originally posted by duckman View Post
            no probs, TopThumb, we're here to help. she's looking pretty good, she should be able to pull the nutes she needs just from the soil for the first month but after that you can start feeding her. GH is good, FF is good, there's lots out there...
            OK, what exactly is GH and FF, maybe I know but my brain says what???

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X