Just Flipped To Flower !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Just Flipped To Flower !!!

I just flipped my girls to flower can someone please help me understand what is going on ? I just flipped to flower a week ago and also upgraded my light to growers choice new e420 led light running at 100%. I am in 3 gallon fabric pots and using all fox farm products including soil. I am feeding 5ml tiger bloom 5 ml grow big 8 ml big bloom and some flowering cal mag every other watering. PPM 1100 Ph 6.5 . The girl on the left has been kind of curling and just looks down. The 2 on the right have been getting these weird spot in between the veins. Please help !!!!

Don't over water make sure you understand the lighting distance if it's too close they will be sad, raise the lights perhaps.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Don’t seem to be an light issue.
      more like watering practices, isn’t on spot.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X