Auto Ghost OG Stuck in Pre-flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Ghost OG Stuck in Pre-flower

Idk if this is the right place to post this but I've got an Auto Ghost OG that's 7 weeks old and over 36" tall, still growing taller by the day but is only starting to pre flower or show sex rather.! I've never seen this happen with an auto before... I'm not sure what to do with this girl at this point.? I thought about switching to 12/12 to force the AGOG but I think it's to late in the game to do it. I may just chop it and get it out of the grow area because it's just taking up space... I have a Cream Mandarin Auto right beside it and it's been in bloom since week 3.! I dropped these seeds at the same time btw... Any thoughts on this situation.? Anyone ever have an auto not go into flower...?

Yep she got the photo genes more seeing this also with one i got auto same strain ( not yours ) but doing the same she is going into flower just grew like a photo. She's outdoors now with her little sister so bend it over LST or super crop. There are real good pictures and reading on doing so in the GWE tutorials easy you can do it.
    I have also used 12/12 to kick start them then gone back to 18/6
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Yep she got the photo genes more seeing this also with one i got auto same strain ( not yours ) but doing the same she is going into flower just grew like a photo. She's outdoors now with her little sister so bend it over LST or super crop. There are real good pictures and reading on doing so in the GWE tutorials easy you can do it.
      I have also used 12/12 to kick start them then gone back to 18/6
      Yeah man I was beginning to wonder if she was a photoperiod or not... I totally forgot about super cropping lol yeah that's what I'm gonna have to do and I might as well switch to 12/12 to kick her in... Thanks for the reply dude

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome but i'm a elder hippie lady just growing some fatties in Oregon ;0)

Oh.! Oops 😁 lol sorry.))

Comment

SoOrbudgal is what we call a GWE veteren. Always here to help
        Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
        FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

If you want to chop and Chuck then I'll take it off your hands, put the scissors down lol. Like SoOr said likely she got the photo gene, do you have a closet or another spot to put it so you can put it on 12s, or put the whole tent to 12s for a week or so. This is why I like growing photos.
          Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
          sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
          4 plants currently under 500w
          2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
          Happy growing/consuming 🥴
          Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Jordann View Post
            If you want to chop and Chuck then I'll take it off your hands, put the scissors down lol. Like SoOr said likely she got the photo gene, do you have a closet or another spot to put it so you can put it on 12s, or put the whole tent to 12s for a week or so. This is why I like growing photos.
            I didn't chop but I super cropped it yesterday... I haven't put it on 12/12 yet but when and if I do I'll put the whole closet on 12/12.! It's not gonna make a difference on the other flowering auto at this stage... I want the AGOG to recover a bit from the super cropping before I do the switch

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X