Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help !

Hi guys. Was wondering if you can help me please. This is my 1st grow and 1st time using a scrog. Plant been healthy all way through until I scrogged it last Sunday. Since then it has bounced back nicely but I’ve started to notice the leaves and new growth is begining to turn lime/pale. And some new growth tips are yellow. Wondering if you could direct me in the right direction please. I was going to flip to flower today but not sure now as would like to sort the problem out before. Tia

1st thought was nutrient burn but not all leaves.

2nd thought was maybe light bleach or burn because new growth couldn’t handle it being new growth.

Then last option is maybe there turn that colour because not enough nutes

im using biobizz all mix and biobizz nutes.

New growth often comes in light green and is usually nothing to be worried about. They should darken when the leaves mature a little.

Comment

Someone with more experience than me will weigh in I'm sure. I had similar issues a while back. What's the watering schedule? https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...s/overwatering
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Ljw2012
        Ljw2012 commented
        Editing a comment
        I give them roughly a gallon every 3 days

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        Ljw2012 I'm relatively new to this having just started my fourth grow. In my second grow right around the switch to 12/12 my girls had leaf issues similar to what yours are showing. If you want to eliminate over watering as a possible problem, you probably already know this, but you can let your pots dry out, completely. Then water and see how they respond. I've had to do that and it was helpful. And also what Tersky said. Tersky has posted on my questions/issues along the way and that has helped me learn more about growing.

What you may want to do is pay attention to the watering back off on the nutes looks like they are headed for root issues. They are not happy with wet soil.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Your pics before the scrog looks like they were suffering from nute burn and overwatering to me. The lighter green is typical for new growth. Easy fix though, water and feed less.

Comment

Possibly an iron deffency. But I'm no expert in your nutrients, I stick with what I know. One spot looks like it grew into the light abit with the burnt leaves and all. What size is your pot? I water and wait for the start of droop to water again. What soil are you using. I say this like a broken record but the pots we grow our pot in need lots of holes. All around the Bottom and 2 thirds e way to the top.
          right now I'd keep an eye on the new growth for signs of things getting better or worse. What size and type of pot? What medium do you grow in? Have you tried raising the light a little further? Worse thing that will happen is shell stretch and tell you to bring it closer or it will continue as is and get better.
          Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
          sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
          4 plants currently under 500w
          2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
          Happy growing/consuming 🥴
          Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Ljw2012
            Ljw2012 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve raised the light extra 5 inches. Seems to have worked I think. I’m using 21 litres fabric pot. Soooo I think roughly 5 gallon? I’m from uk. I’m growing everything organic everything is biobizz. Appreciate your reply might stick some holes in my fabric pot too

Ljw2012 If it were mine I would flush with several gal. of Ph'ed water, last gal. with veg. nutes and cal-mag. Wait til completely dry before resuming watering sched. then water less.

Comment

I agree with PRIMO
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks people. I’ve raised the light and funny enough it seems to have bounced back nice and now praying. So fingers crossed stays this way. If any more problems il do another update 👌🏻✌🏻

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ve always used T5’s to veg and HPS to flower until recently when I began experimenting with LED’s. From what I can tell from the two LED grows under my belt is that there’s a very thin margin of error using LED’s. Just a little too close and you’ll burn your plants but it may take a couple weeks before you realize it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X