Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest

Hiya everyone my plant is going to be ready in the next few days to be harvest its first time ill have done one and done loads of googling but would like to hear from people the best ways theyve harvest dryed and cured please and once harvest how long before smokeable thanks

Great info is available at the top of the pages of this forum. Right in the middle of the page is a link labeled "WHEN TO HARVEST" it's very informative.

Comment

Many will answer differently but for your question here's one way i do it and it all depends on the amount i grow. For my indoor plants i cut off nutes 2wks before harvest and just give ph water and molasses as she gets thirsty. When i harvest i take branches trim them " wet " is how i do it and hang them on string in a well vented area i put strings indoors in spare bedroom. They stay there till i can bend the branch and snaps like 3 days to a week. I cut buds off put in paper grocery bag roll it up shake it couple times a day till they feel dryer but still sticky maybe 3days then jar it and burp the jars or check the jars 2xday for moister i'll leave lid off.

You just test it out everyone gets it too dry or too moist till they get the hang of it. You'll just got to give it a go. Some put in the dark for couple days before the chop i have never noticed a difference with that. Good luck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Wondering if you can help ive started drying it out on saturday but the humidity is at 62 what can i do to make it go down i dont want it going old moldy. Humidity in everyroom is between 55 and 65 help please

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Air flow lots of it. If you got large stems or branches make it smaller.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X