Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I just cut my losses with this random bag seed plant?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I just cut my losses with this random bag seed plant?????????

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_739244633494892.jpeg
Views:	199
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	428273Click image for larger version

Name:	received_2750473095239883.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	428274 This plant has been a nightmare. Doesnt hold nutrients well, ive burned the leaves and its just all aroynd looking bad.
    I started budding june 3rd and this is what its looking like after 6 weeks of flower stage!! Im not sure if it is just a late bloomer and I should just be patient or should i just cut the thing and have more room for my other 4 healthy girls?????
    Its got hairs and some are turning brown and its got nute burn really bad. It looks to me like the hairs are climbing the stock, I'm not sure how to describe it but it doesnt look to me that its going to amount to much Click image for larger version

Name:	received_687513491836380.jpeg
Views:	165
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	428275

I would cut her down to get healthy plants in there. I would dry normally and then try to remove as much branch as possible then grind and use in my vaporizer. You can also cook or extract whatever is in there

Comment

• Senters93
      Senters93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think there is much thc thats produced in the plant??? I already cut it. Not going to amount to much whenever it dries

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      No way to know but to try it

I agree. That one looks like a lost cause this late into flower. It’s just consuming light and space from your other plants.

Don’t knock bag seed though. Until recently I’ve only grown bag seed and 3 of my 4 mother plants came from bag seed and they produce stellar bud.

Comment

• Senters93
      Senters93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe me no.knocking coming from this way!!! I have4 other healthy bag seed planta in flower and they are looking amazing!!!

I just would like to say way to stick with it and you tried to do your best with what you knew and now know. That plant will be your distant memory next grow. I've grown many and only bag seed for 30+yrs till i found this site and learned about fem seeds. And if i find a bag seed i'll grow it. You just make a plan get yourself all ready and grow again.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Senters93
      Senters93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!! Ive actually got 4 healthy ones in flower still and got 5 just started 1 week ago(ordered feminized seeds of course! Hope to have halfway thru veg stage whenever these harvest out!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_112872.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	428467 1 little bud just starting to fatten up

Comment

Looks like a root or bug problem from here.

Comment

Purple plants are hard to diagnose. I would of put her in a bucket of potting soil and set outside in the sun, see what happens before tossing.

Comment

• Senters93
          Senters93 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you grow much indoor?? Im thinking if you did you would notice that is just the light that is blue/red. No plant i have is purple lmao

Besides its already been in flower stage for too long, meaning no more new leaves will be produced(it would never come back from the damage thats been done) and with the plant throwing foxtailing buds just told me to pull it!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X