No amber trich.. i think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No amber trich.. i think?

My seedbank claimed 11 weeks seed to harvwst.. im currently in week 16 😂 id imagine its the shite weather in ireland. Anyways its my 1st grow. I went outdoor tomato grow bag and tomato fert. Plants fan leaves and yellowing and dying off. Smaller leaves curling up. So iv went ahead and started my flush... i use a zoom app on phone so seeing trichomes is dodgy at best.. but in my novice oppinion they ALL seem cloudy. I cannot find one single brown one!! Im growing green gelato. I am afraid to wait to long on harvest as im already 5 weeks past seedbank recc.. advice please with cherries on top. Ps all pistols have been amber a while now and the plants seem to be drinking less

Yes i'm going into wk 11 on a couple my autos like yours they don't show amber yet and i don't know if they will some do some don't but i've had amber on other autos so??? Anyway i'm just taking a branch off each and hanging just to test. After 2 days i cut the buds off toss in paperbag roll it up closed and let them small buds cure in the bag and guess what it's done to our liking. Of course milky is when THC is highest and amber gives more of a duhhhhh couch lock relaxed so you just gotta know when to just give it the ax. It's a growers choice call at the finish. Sorry if i could'nt help.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

That helps. I was thinking maybe its because gelato is like 25% thc with 1% cbd.. maybe they didnt go very amber. I lopped a branch off myself and made a lil butter but got 0 effect. Think i may have overheated while making it as im also new to that... iv a bit drying so will smoke when its ready cos that i know how to do 😂

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck man that plant I'm doing the same LOL

Thanks dude. Same to u ✌

Comment

These are mine 77days from seed but they are auto flower all cloudy no amber
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

They look amazing. Congrats.. outdoor im eire prob not the best call 😂 i just did it to see if they would work out... learned alot and hopefully will get a few oz of decent weed.. next spin will be indoor tho. Gl

Comment

Just know that you’ll lose around 75% of the weight after you dry her out.

Comment

Yeah id read as much.. iv 3 plants the one in photo seems closest to harvest. The other 2 are bigger thankfully. Truthfully growing has been a great lwarning xp.. even if its only a few js... ot should easily pay back the 50 euro invested so far 🤞

Comment

• MagicMike66
                MagicMike66 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah man use it as a learning experience and get all your mistakes out the way. Next grow you’ll see a huge difference 🤘🏻

I just finished my 2nd auto grow and from what I can tell in my limited experience, autos don’t seem to turn amber, they go from cloudy to white to brown. All four strains I grew did that so my next auto grow I’m going to harvest when they’re all white. I prefer some amber with photo plants so both times I waited the autos out and checked the trichomes daily but never saw amber, white to dark brown. Makes me wonder if I missed their peak and delved into the cbd side

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                bboyfromwayback same with my two i harvested this a.m. went 10+ days past due no amber all cloudy so i took both a super dense auto and a great white shark really nice looking smell great i'm still working on getting potency

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                That makes me feel better! Atleast I feel it’s not me screwing something up lol....just hope my GG autos aren’t sleepers now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X