LED Lights : More is more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! LED Lights : More is more?

Good Morning! I'm not finding my LED answer, probably because I don't know how to phrase the question.
    I'll take Lighting for $800...

Running two tents and have an assortment of lights. I just need to know where to put what I already have before I invest any more, as I didn't win, lol.

I have a 2x4x5 with two well-rated 600W LED sets, each with veg and bloom switches

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	2.68 MB ID:	426900
    Those lights are doing this the way they are:

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	426901
    (week 7 of I don't know how many)

I also have a 2x2x3 that I'm using for a nursery - cuttings and starts. Currently has a full spectrum daylight LED bulb, the kind I use to see color better. That bulb was clearly okay to root cuttings (omg, I have give away some houseplants soon, and if I get any cross-pollination on the grow, I'm calling the seeds Tribbles, lol.)

I have two idle 100W full-spectrum grow bulbs I used to veg my current girls for a few weeks - until I committed to indoor farming- in clamp fixtures.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	426899
    Uneducated guess: There is no such thing as extra grow lights.
    Where is best to use the 100W LED bulbs?
    After the dome and mat is out of the small tent, can I just leave the weak household LED bulb to veg the youngsters, or should I put a 100w LED in there? I'm not trying to grow a forest; I'm trying to preserve the genetics of my first plants. If my research is correct, I have captured a rare Pokemon indeed!

(my god-more roots showing on cuttings this morning - can I interest anyone in a houseplant? LOL),

QUESTION 2: Can I put 100W LED lamp(s) in the flowering tent now, with the existing 600w LED fixtures....will it help or hurt? My lights are currently about 15" from the canopy.

The girls are so lovely and healthy and sticky and stinky, I would be bummed to upset the bud-cart now.

Thoughts?
    Thank you

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X