Do I have Hermes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have Hermes?

So I'm on my fifth grow and these plants were cloned from a mother plant. Feminised seeds originally.
    growing in Coco. Week 7 bloom.
    I noticed the buds weren't really fattening up like I would expect in week 5 or so. I've been keeping an eye on things trying to figure out why they are not growing big buds. They look healthy and happy. The one factor is cold. The environment gets down below 18C quite often. Its winter here..
    Any ideas, help, or advice based on these photos would be great. Maybe someone can put my mind at ease or put me out of my misery. One of the two... Pictures can all be found on the thread I started last week. Hermes-like growth is on the second lot of photos...
    Hi growing community, I need some help please. I fear that with each cycle my weed is actually getting airy-er to the point I'm calling it larf. Even the main colas. I'm growing under an SP 250 Mars Hydro LED light bar. It's a full spectrum board with excellent potential for small setups. Mine is a small setup. 2x4x5 so low

Do you have any pictures of the stem ? Like right beneath the buds or the nodes ??

from those pictures I don’t see any sacs. And none nanners?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Ichibaniles81
      Ichibaniles81 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll take a few shots right now for you.. thank you so much!!😬

All I see is female in those pics!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea me too actually

All these pics are from one plant. One cola/stem. I started about 2 foot away and got closer until the stem shot. The last photo is close up of the top of the cola.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I only see female parts

• Ichibaniles81
      Ichibaniles81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Thank goodness!! 🙏🙏

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Não problema

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X