First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow

This is my first ever grow and was just wanting to know what people think it's in week five of flower and meant to be lsd but unsure as the seed came out of a bag

Lookin good I don't see a problem at all. Welcome to the addiction we all enjoy and as long as you don't get caught there are no side effects. Well unless you partake once you finish.
    good luck
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Hi Sticky8579 that's a good lookin' plant. I understand about being unsure of the strain. There was a seed mix up for my first grow so I'm not sure what it was, but, I do know that when I smoke it I get high, and it lasts a while, and I like it. What other tests are there that really matter? BTW, the first harvest is about a year old and still packs a good punch. Everything I know about growing cannabis comes from GWE and the kind souls on this forum.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Am not fussed what it is really I can't complain but I have got a purple punch and Bluetooth both autos but only got space for one at a time as its just on my windowsill haha

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X