We love new growers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We love new growers!

I really hope we're all here because our plant helps us and we want to grow our own so that we know what went into it, don't have to pay for it, can easily share it with our loved ones and be content that we're not going to run out! The mothership of this whole endeavor is https://www.growweedeasy.com/ and it is really good at pretty much all the questions that you will have throughout your first 10 grows. My humble suggestion made with respect and love would be to spend a couple of hours at GWE.com and your confidence will soar. Then germinate those seeds or get those clones and let's get started !

I was attracted here too by the love of growing and the urge to share the knowledge with everybody who'll listen. There is no sponsorship by large corporations, no pushing super-expensive or ineffective equipment or nutes and no making you feel inadequate because you're not some millionaire's child with seemingly endless resources.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Originally posted by F10werChyld View Post
      I really hope we're all here because our plant helps us and we want to grow our own so that we know what went into it, don't have to pay for it, can easily share it with our loved ones and be content that we're not going to run out! The mothership of this whole endeavor is https://www.growweedeasy.com/ and it is really good at pretty much all the questions that you will have throughout your first 10 grows. My humble suggestion made with respect and love would be to spend a couple of hours at GWE.com and your confidence will soar. Then germinate those seeds or get those clones and let's get started !

Gosh... beautifully said.

Comment

Amen to that 🙏🏻
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

You have so much more patience than me F10werChyld . I wish everyone would follow this advice but sadly most dont. It baffles me that people are still unaware of the main site even though there are many links at the top of the forum page. I dont mind helping someone who has put in the effort by doing their research but someone who just wants me to tell them how to grow is a big pet peeve of mine. Either do the work or pay some pro to do it for you but i dont have time to explain to every new grower how pot grows...

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sharing the same opinion as you here

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep sure helps Tersky otherwise it's like "kinder garden" i just lately keep seeing so many folks having no garden growing at all, not even a house plant. They just f-up and want a quick fix but never learned the basics of the plant. I don't need anyone telling me 3x but i know there are those here who just keep acting ignorant like the little pests that they are. Needy little takers.....

Well said F10werchyld. I'm pretty new here but I've noticed that a lot of the same questions come up. I probably asked some of them myself. But, GWE is where I found the answers to my questions laid out in an easy to understand format. I read something or review something there on a regular basis. The total lack of corporate influence is also very appealing.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24 ​
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity ​6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X