Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diagnosis please

Hi all!
    can you tell me what is going on with this plant and the leaf curling with brown edges?
    Growing in fabric pots (soil) and watered once in three days. I gave it some molasses yesterday assuming it will soon be time to harvest.
    ​​​​​​Trichomes are still looking clear on magnification.
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Could be a potassium deficiency, could be a nute lockout problem. I would try to vary the pH of every watering between 6.2 and 6.9 to eliminate the lockout problem, and try some nutrients with a small first number in the analysis. All fertilizers, plant foods, etc. will have their NPK ratio on the label in the form of "0.2 - 1.0 - 3.0" or maybe "6 - 8 - 10". As your plant is quite far along, her nitrogen needs will diminish as she has quit making leaves to concentrate on the flower (buds). Start with a 1/2 dose of what the label recommends and pay close attention to her response. Good luck, she's beautiful!

Comment

• Srini
      Srini commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.
      I just realised posting a picture not relevant to the subject line.

If you don't mind take a look at the first pic. Are those seeds forming on top. It is a blue dank grown from seed that someone gave me.

Thx

• F10werChyld
      F10werChyld commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeds? No. I don't see anything that looks like she's been fertilized.

What soil are you growing in?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Srini
      Srini commented
      Editing a comment
      The soil was recommended at a local garden center. It has some combination of peat with NO slow release fertilizers added.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X