Is this ready for harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is this ready for harvest?

The pic is Seemango Auto Fem. It was germinated on May 10th (64 days) and the breeder recommends 65 days to harvest. My old eyes have tried looking at the trichromes using a loupe, but I cannot tell if it is ready or not. Would appreciate input if from the pic you can give me a bit of guidance.

Thanks!

When I zoom in on the picture it get blurry on the bud itself.
    I can see the sugar leaves trichomes when I zoom in, but this not the place where you want to judge your bud (on the sugar leaves)

from that picture and from what I can see (and not can see) I would give her a week more and then check again.
    and only look at the bud and not the sugar leaves
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It looks a little early. How does that bud at the top feel? Dense and firm or soft and squishy? They really stack up in the last few weeks, so I'd wait a week and check again. That picture was OK when I enlarged it and most of those triches look clear. Always check them on the buds, not the leaves.

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I will take the advice and check it in another week.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X