Dishwasher for bubble hash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dishwasher for bubble hash.

Last night, I finally took all that larf out of the freezer and put them through my new BubbleBagDude set. I noticed they sell a mini washing machine to make the task easier. I have a 1953 Maytag wringer washer downstairs that I could use if I restored it first. We used it regularly for a while back but stopped because of an oil leak.

Now, the thing I want to know: If I restore that old washer and use it to agitate the icewater and trim, would that make it a Hashtag?
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Nice one UndergroundFarmer. 'Hashtag' will never have the same meaning, ever.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X