Flowering!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering!

Well if you remember what I did to my plants, they look a ton better now. 12/12 started. Here they are. Pics don’t seem to do them justice tbh.
    Attached Files

They are pretty even tho small. Happy blooming

Comment

Thanks! The light actually landed on them at about 4 weeks. 4 of them stayed short and squatty. One got tall.

Cunjo420 I just basically destroyed them over a week ago 😂😂😂

Comment

Glad to see they are recovering! I gave mine their last haircuts tonight. Hope I got it right

Comment

Mine have ballooned in size. I trimmed a little last night and did some stem training, don’t worry though.... my trimming consisted of maybe 4 leaves a plant.

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            that's awesome! Yay! Those are gonna be beasts. I hope you have a 10ft ceiling

As you have discovered, these plants are very resilient in the veg stage. Who knows, you may have discovered a new aggressive trimming'/training technique.
          Dr. Ian Malcolm: John, the kind of control you're attempting simply is… it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh… well, there it is.

John Hammond: [sardonically] There it is.

Henry Wu: You're implying that a group composed entirely of female animals will… breed?

Dr. Ian Malcolm: No. I'm, I'm simply saying that life, uh… finds a way.

Jurassic Park, 1993

Comment

Update, they have grown quite a bit.
            Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X