LED Light: More is More?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Light: More is More?

Good Morning! I can't find mah LED light answer.
    I have an assortment of lighting needs and as luck would have it, an assortment of lights! I just need to know where to put what I already have to the best use before I invest any more.
    I have a 2x4x5 with two well-rated 600W LED sets, each with veg and bloom switches (pic #2)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	426900
    Those lights are doing this already (Pic #3)

Name:	
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	426901

I have a 2x2x3 that is currently dishing up something hardy that if I had to name the strain, would call it Tribbles, lol. (I am dibsing that strain name right now! )There are a couple frankenstein's lab cuttings still percolating under a dome with a mat, but it's quickly becoming a nursery in the other half. The smaller tent currently is on an 18/6 and has a solitary 100 w daylight LED bulb, like the kind I use to see colors better for my other projects, in a clamp fixture, at least 20" above everything.

I have two 100W full-spectrum grow bulbs I used to veg my current girls for a few weeks - until I committed - in clamp fixtures that are idle and need dusting by now.

Name:	
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	426899
    I am gonna guess there is no such thing as extra grow lights.
    Where best to use the 100W lights?
    After the dome and mat is out of the small tent, can I just leave the bulb that's in there now, or can I put a 100w in there?

Bigger question is: Would putting the 100W lamps in the flowering tent, in addition to the 2 banks of lights in there....will it help or is it just gonna sunburn mah babies?
    They are so lovely and healthy and sticky and stinky here in week 7 of I have no idea how many, I would hate to upset the bud-cart now.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by AccidentalGardener; 07-12-2020, 12:23 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X