Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrient Overdose or Nutrient Intake Deficiency PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrient Overdose or Nutrient Intake Deficiency PLEASE HELP!

What’s wrong with this plant. Here’s an example of one leaf. I gave it some miracle grow bloom booster to my both plants the other one seems to like it while this one has been sick from the start, looks like a sativa for the way it’s growing any help would be appreciated.

Without knowing anything about your grow, it looks like slight nute burn cause the tips of some of the plants but the kinda wrinkly look to the leaf says root or ph issues. Sooo.. what ph? What soil? Any extra perlite? How is drainage? Several things COULD be happening but not having any info about your grow makes it hard to narrow down. So just from what i can see you could be having either nute burn, potassium deficiency (think thats unlikely tho), ph issues or nute lockout. Personally i'd be looking at ph issues or root issues as the leaves tho slightly nute burned look healthy generally speaking.

One thing i noticed was your light. What kind/how many watts is it? If it's too weak then lower leaves will generally start to die off prematurely.

Comment

Everything I've ever heard about anything miracle grow for ganga hasn't been good. I have always tried to stay 100% organic as a precaution and it's worked well for me. Very well could be nute burn, but as stated above many other possible issues as well. I'll be brutally honest in saying I've never ph'd my water and I have several sources. I have my aeration tank, rain barrel, hose water and I also use the water from my kids pool when the pool needs drained and they dont seem to mind any of it. That being said I'm not sure ph in the water is the culprit,but wouldn't really hurt to check either.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X