Need help with transplant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with transplant

Can i transplat her to bigger pot. My mom said she will die because she is too big to be transplanted. I think she needs bigger pot because roots are all over the place
    Attached Files

Do it they are tough and she's not in flower
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I agree, I dug one out of the ground a little over a week ago breaking the taproot off about 5" below ground and she is perking up just fine, she was growing out from under a bigger girl so she needed more space.

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. As long as there's some fiber root on the taproot it'll grow. We used to cut tap roots to make bare root fruit trees fit in 5gal pots if they needed it.

You can transplant a 10ft tall tree.
      Give her a bigger home & watch her thrive!

Comment

It's totally doable. Just have someone help you so you don't damage the root ball when you slide it out of the pot. I moved a plant just a little smaller than that from a pot into the ground and I even dropped the damn thing and busted off half the root ball and she's doing great (no thanks to me). Be careful and you'll be fine.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Try and get one at least 15gal. and if you have to go smaller no less than 10gal. if it's plastic drill lots of holes in it. You'll do fine tell Mom to hold the pot when you transplant LOL .

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very fun joke

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X