Advice for my girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice for my girl?

Hello everbody. Would anyone defoliate anything on here? They were tied up,(branches) but i untied them. Should I do LST again. Not feeding nutes for 2 weeks only water. About 14 week into veg skunk xl fem. Any tips or criticism are welcome. I KNow I should fix soil airflow

If you do defoliate, I wouldn't take much. She looks healthy so dont take it the wrong way, she isn't overwhelmingly bushy. The big water leaves you have currently may be doing the plant more good staying where they are for a while, meaning you can see the main stalk clearly already. Get her too thin and she may not produce like you hope both in potency as well as quantity, I thinned one so bad I probably lost over a unit in dried weight a while back.

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didnt catch with camera really well but my problem is bottom leaves. they are growing in numbers but are ussually really small and thin compressed in small space touching each others

This girl could use a little defoliation but even with as thick as the leaves are, and how much is touching I'm still not heavily concerned yet. You are getting light to the center of the plant and good airflow between the leaves so I'd let her bulk up before too much, the LST isn't a bad idea either, all of mine are basically in a permanent LST and its kept them getting bushy instead of super tall.

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eow your girls look amazing. Thanks for advice tho. ILL leave her be i will just tie her up little bit so I control her shape

When I remember her this small like it was yestrday but it was month ago which isnt alot anyways
    Attached Files

Comment

That's just one in that picture, they can get real big real fast outdoors, that's also not my largest. Even in a month yours is noticeably larger, you'll walk out one morning and be like DAMN!!

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it possible to transplant this big

I dont see why not as long as you are delicate with her.

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Scared to damage roots. Roots expanded all over the pot

Have your bigger pot ready to go right next to it and let the soil dry out most of the way. Once you get her in the new one with plenty of new soil around the root ball water it well. It may have a little shock for a few days but they are hearty.

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Hope it wont die I cant ruin all effort so far

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X