Yellow dying leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow dying leaves

Is my baby ok? I have 3 plants this one has most yellow/dying leaves they only started dying in last week. I did find some bud rot (pretty sure) on 2 buds which i removed and havent noticed any new ones

Gonna need more info. She's outside right? What soil ? How much water and how often ? Any nutrients?

Comment

Hey its in a tomato grow bag. Watered every 4/5 days (when soil is dry up to 1st knuckle) given half cup tomato miracle grow.. outdoor in ireland. Greenhouse used at night but plants have gotten wet twice and been shuck dry during flowering

Comment

Ps these r like 3-4 weeks after the seedbank claimed theyd be ready

Comment

The leaves say root/PH issue.

Comment

Do not feed it anymore at all, flush and allow it to dry out till it weighs as much as popcorn when you lift the pot. Wrong food given to it during bloom. And Rwise is correct.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for taking time lads. Ill follow the flush and dry advice. The plant is nearly 4 weeks past harvest according to seedbank reccomends..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn that may be full of CBD or less THC oh well lesson learned.

If she is a auto that is normal, she will lose the suns first,then the food leaves,then her sugar leaves THEN harvest ...............its all pre-programed
              Last edited by buffalobuds; 07-10-2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks buffalo, i have done alot of research into the health care for my babies and theyve been perfect except alot slower than expected up until this week.. where their greenhouse (cheap plastic thing) got wind smashed and combined with several rainy days they didnt get air flow they needed. Iv tested ph and they all at 6.6 for soil. I balance their water and underfeed them as best as possible.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X