Tinctures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinctures?

A few months ago I used about 250ml of everclear to make a tincture with 3 grams of decarbed shatter 21 grams of bud and 3 level tablespoonfuls of decarbed keef. It is very strong, it tastes good and bad at the same time, I just tried it and had 2 ml and it worked well. I had trouble holding it under my tongue though. Anyone got any good uses for this besides dropping it under my tongue, recipes for drinks or edibles using this?

My go to is 2-3 ml in yogurt or smoothies with .5 gram decarbed bud added for fiber.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotta have that fiber!!!

alltatup Our in house extractor/chef may be able to help you

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sweet, but I'm no chef!! I don't do edibles!!

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      True but to me the skills needed to cook are very similar. You are cooking cannabis into alcohol and oils? Nobody knows their concentrates like you do my good friend

StillHigh1982 I stopped trying to put Everclear Cannabis tincture under my tongue a long time ago: it felt like it was going to burn through and come dripping out under my chin!!

I take the tincture by mixing it with some almond milk and just swigging it down. I love a tincture high early in the morning on an empty stomach.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• ranxerox
      ranxerox commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree. I'm a tincture guy too. I hate smoke, can't tolerate it at all. The sub-lingual thing is really unpleasant and IMHO unnecessary (it can't be healthy to strip the paint off your mouth every day). I make my tinctures with Everclear (7 grams of decarbed bud to 4 oz of Everclear) and I just drop it into a shot glass of ginger ale and down the hatch. The key, for me anyway, is to do it on an empty stomach. Edibles of any kind can be tricky to dose and the effects can be really inconsistent when you add food to the equation (i.e. brownies, cookies etc). That's my experience anyway, YMMV.

Thanks gals and guys, I got some yogurt smoothies and put 3ml in, I am pretty high but not too high to dab. Tomorrow I'm gonna up it to 5ml and see if it makes me uncomfortable lol.

Comment

@allatatup Thanks, I took your advice on early morning tincture highs, it was great, productive,I had already eaten breakfast though, in the morning I will go empty stomach and up my dosage

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        StillHigh1982 I usually get up when it's still dark out, the rest of the world is still sleeping. I have been repeatedly amazed by how magical tincture can be at that time for me, in all the quiet and the darkness.

I use my Levo to infuse coconut oil then use that oil to make gummies for my friends who don't care for combustion. Infused coconut oil has potentially thousands of other uses for any recipe calling for shortening or oil or butter, but I haven't explored that much. That's probably because the gummies work so well and there's always a bit of risk when you have otherwise ordinary food around that isn't so obviously supposed to be psychoactive!
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X