Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Indoor to outdoor

Hi all

I'm wanting to start a mother plant indoors this season and then transfer outside . I want to start the month before spring I'm in Northern NSW Australia . How do I go about starting plants indoors and then transferring them outside? What light schedule should I put them on? If I put them on 16/8 then put them outside in spring will they go to flower ?

Thanks in advance

you can either take the pot outside or transplant to the ground and get a massive bush. plants starts to flower when daylight starts reducing past a certain point. They'll start flowering in the summer and finish in Autumn. Not sure when that is down under but for the Northern Hemisphere they usually finish flowering Sept through early Nov, so right before winter. and yes inside keep them on Veg schedule: 18/6.

Unless you do autos then light cycles don't matter.
    Last edited by UnderGrower4; 07-09-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I don’t grow outdoors but I supply a friend with clones every year and he grows them outdoors. We live in the Eastern US and he comes to get them in March then grows them indoors under 18/6 light until May. He grows them in corn fields and likes them to be 2-3ft tall before planting outdoors because if they’re small storms can easily kill them and the wildlife eat them. When it’s time to go outside make sure you introduce them to the sun slowly, give them a couple hours of direct light a day then indirect light the rest of the day for a couple days. Going from a grow light to the sun is a shock.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X