Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Help!

Hi, I am into day 57 (week 8) growing 3 auto's in soil - green gealto, royal ak and cookie. It's my first time, so please forgive any ignorance and thanks in advance for any help. Everything ok-ish up to now. Gelato has suddenly started to display some deficiency in the leaves. Bear in mind there are only two leaves showing this but they are both fan leaves coming from the main cola up top.

I've been slowly upping the nutes and my latest feeding schedule was: Alg Mic 2.5ml, Bio Heaven 2ml, Cal mag 1ml, Grow 1ml, Top Max 3ml, Bloom 3ml. I've noticed my run off ph gradually reducing. The latest for this plant was - in at 6.47 - out at 6.01.

I'm not sure what to do. It looks like it could be a magnesium or nitrogen or sulfur deficiency, or perhaps there's too much salt in the soil causing a lock out? I've now got a meter to measure PPM's in additon to Ph but only just got this so haven't been monitoring up to now.

Plan of action was to flush through 10 litres of really weak nutes, then give a normal watering with nutes above. Lift the light to give her a break. Would be very grateful for any advice.

Thank you

To start with - good on ya for overthinking your 'problem' - and before you do anything think them all through first.

There is no problem - no deficiency - perfectly normal for top leaves to change color to yellow while the plant rapidly ripens. Once those change to all yellow and they look like the life has been expended out of them - snip em off. By then more of your leaves will be changing color.

I have a couple autoflowers growing now - Purple Kush - one is yellowing and the other is changing from green to purple to yellow - most have been removed.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Here's my tent couple days ago

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you. I guess I’m panicking as neither of the other two are exhibiting this at present and the AK seems further ahead in terms of bud size

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Different strains will grow different ways - hell - my 2 are of the same strain and you can see they are growing differently - one has loose and larfy buds the other has dense hard packed buds.

Canuck147 was on point! I’m just piling on because this ya the only place I show off my pics 😂 The first pic was taken over a month ago when they were 3wks into flowering. The next two are the same two plants 3wks later. Now they’re almost bare of leaves because as they die off I pull them off. Helps with the final trim, does not help with the patience of wanting to try them out 🤷🏻‍♂️
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X