Hermie or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermie or not?

I've noticed in the last couple of days there has been a few of these growing on top of a couple buds is this a seed/hermie or just part of the bud? Should I pull them out of the room since it's so far along can it hurt my other plants? I know the basics for male and female plants just not sure if this is even a seed it's not multiple seed sacs just what looks like maybe a seed growing.
    starting week 6 flowering blue dream

Looks like part of the flower to me. Hermies will have tiny bushels of banana looking sex organs everywhere a preflower or pollen sack would be. I'm pretty sure you are good to grow!

Comment

Hmmmm - not sure - pics aren't great - maybe just the start of some foxtailing - foxtails come out after a plant has been stressed.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I hope it's not a hermie and just a seed forming I had a few issues with the pH staying below 7. Recently added coler air to the room not sure if that could cause foxtailing but I plucked one and it almost looked like a seed skeleton.
        No light leaks good timers maybe a little hot during this dress problem days

Comment

I don’t see any nanners from those pics.
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

In the picture on the left, I see a seed (still green) emerging from between the resiny brachts. May be that Your plant got some pollen.
            If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it does look like a seed interesting but the plant will finish fine just well seeded

So I just looked tonight and although there is no nanners and all my other plants are for sure female that plant has real airy buds and I found seeds inside of the plant so now I'm stuck with not knowing if I should completely remove it because they still have almost 4 weeks left and the rest of the room is done in 2 weeks. Would it be too late for anything bad to happen to the others if it hasn't already? Or can I just keep tending to that plant and keep the seeds?
            Attached Files

Comment

If it's a seeding female keep it and harvest future genetics. If no male was ever present you shouldn't have any need to worry about the other girls, and from my understanding they should be stress seeds and maybe feminized, I may be incorrect about the fem I'm not sure.

Comment

I think that is how it works from what I hear 99.7% of the seeds are supposed to be feminized if that occurs so I appreciate your input and advice That's exactly what I was wondering if I should keep it in the room or not thanks everyone! Sucks to lose a nice blue dream but hopefully the others take its place

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X